Works Well with Salt,
Tab or Chemical Feeders
Attractively priced for commercial users, the M790 is designed to turn on the salt chlorinator generator, a chemical pump, or a tablet feeder. And, for pools operating with salt chlorine generators which can create a high pH environment, the M790 is an ideal complement to keep the pH levels in line
Automatically monitor, adjust and dispense the correct amount of chemicals to maintain consistent pH and sanitizer levels throughout the day. Rest assured, chemicals are balanced and the water is clean and clear.
Quick and simple to operate, easy installation right out of the box and system set up takes just minutes. It’s rare, but if technical support is needed, we are just a phone call away.
Chemical automation technology, like IPS Controllers, have so improved water quality that many states, and the CDC’s Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC), now require these systems on all commercial pools and spas. With IPS Controllers, you can feel confident you are providing clean, clear water, and a safer swimming environment.
- pH set level 7.0- 8.0
- ORP set level 400-900
- Default high/low alert settings
- Readout – LED with digital display
- Alarm – LED alert display
- Push button high/low alert adjustment
- Dose Rate – timed or continuous
- Electrical Input/Output 110 VAC
- System pre-mounted on 16”x12” hanging board
- Compatible with all sanitizing methods
- Can be used with Muriatic Acid or CO2
- Gold-tipped ORP probe for salt pools
- Accessories available
- NSF Certified for the highest level of code compliance